OKLAHOMA CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Oklahoma Chapter of TSAThe mission of the Oklahoma Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome Association Inc. is to educate the public about Tourette Syndrome and further the acceptance of people with Tourette Syndrome in all settings. Our goal is to support those individuals and families in our community who are dealing with Tourette Syndrome (TS) and we hope you will find our website a helpful resource.
- Local Woman Attends DC Conference on Tourette Syndrome
- Christianna Walker of Wynnewood may be one of the toughest people in town, not because she's physically intimidating, but because she goes about her daily life, plagued at times with the insidious symptoms of TS ...
- People You Know With TS
- Throughout history there have been many famous people who have lived and succeeded with Tourette Syndrome. Below are some you might know ...
- Kid Talking to Kids About TS
- Hi! I'm Max, a 13-year old boy with Tourette Syndrome. I live in Virginia with my Mom, Dad and two cats, Lena and Potato ...